Sunday, August 4, 2013

Wine Wear Review





When giving a bottle of wine as a gift, one would buy the bottle of wine, buy a tiny card, buy a wine gift bag or wrap, then present the gift. Wine Wear has come up with a new idea that cuts out the need for the bag and the card buy making a card the bottle wears. They pop open and then slide onto the neck of your wine bottle to fit like a T-shirt, as my neighbor calls it. You write on the back of the card, which is at the back of the bottle for the "to:" and the "from:". 


These are a cute way to present a wine for a gift. You can buy these cards at Walgreen's and online. They retail for $3.49 each. All sales from the Live Laugh Love design are donated to cancer charity.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute-- We don't drink-- but I do have a couple friends that do-- I'll have to remember this for a wine gift for them-- Great thing its for a good cause--I would indorse that---Thanks for the review--interesting <3 get better sweetie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...