Saturday, August 31, 2013

Woolzies Dryer Balls (Review)







What are they:
Basically, they are eco-friendly dryer balls.  They help to soften the clothes and remove static in a natural way as your clothes dry in the dryer. They are supposed to reduce dryer time too.

What the company has to say:
"Woolzies are 100% pure new zealand wool dryer balls that do everything that conventional fabric softeners do plus they reduce drying time by 25%. They are money back guaranteed to last for at least 1,000 loads!Woolzies have no chemicals at all and are also hypoallergenic so are safe even for people with wool sensitivities."

What I have to say:
I think they work quite well. They do soften the clothes to an extent and they also reduce wrinkles and static in the clothes. I am not sold on the concept that they reduce dryer time but they do make softer clothes. Adding a few drops of essential oils after the clothes are dry on no heat, will make the clothes smell fresh for weeks as well.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Do these really work-- I have seen this all over internet, seems like something that might be worth investing in-- thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...