Saturday, September 7, 2013

Lilla Rose, hair jewelry (review)


I was recently contacted by Libby to do a review on hair jewelry. At first I thought, really how good can hair jewelry be (add sarcastic tone). I spoke with her for a while and agreed to do the review. She asked me what hair type I had. I wondered why but didn't ask and then she explained that some of the clips, such as the Flexi-Clips are designed for specific lengths and thicknesses of hair

She shipped me two Flexi-Clips for review. One clip was in the large size and one in the medium. Right away these clips blew away any of the previous notions I had about Lilla Rose hair jewelry.  The clips are metal and very sturdy. When used on the right thickness, you just take the hair you want to pull back, put up, or whatever and pull the "lever" of the clip over and slide it into its locking place. The lever or arm of the clip has a notch on the end that holds it perfectly in place. The pieces I was sent could be either worn for a casual or dressy look.

The consultant I worked with, Libby, is a very friendly person and I am sure she would love to work with you to achieve the desired look you would like. They have tons of hair jewelry and hair fashion pieces to choose from, just check them out.Libby Odegaard is an independent Consultant for Lilla Rose. 

You can shop with her by visiting www.lillarose.biz/odegaard. While your at it please give her facebook page a "like". You can contact Libby about Lilla Rose hair jewelry by going here.

Disclosure: I received a sample product to help craft my review. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.

1 comment:

  1. These are so useful and beautiful-- I was so blessed when I won one-- they sure do help--thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...