Monday, March 3, 2014

Majestical Jewelry

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Majestical is a nice online shop that sells Fashion Jewelry. They sell earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. They have very pretty items. Majestical has a sale section that has quite a bit of jewelry to choose from. I was sent a pair of earrings for my review. They are called TORTOISE SHELL HOOP EARRINGS and are very affordable at $9 a pair. 

 

 

These earring as you can see by my photo are larger in diameter than a quarter. They have a nice weight to them but are not too heavy. They come packaged with a gift box and a satin-like draw string bag. These are one of those earring that are versatile as they can be worn with a variety of outfits in a variety of situations. 

They have big jewelry and small. They have casual jewelry to that jewelry that you would consider fancy. You will most likely find something you love when you shop on this site.

I also found out that when you sign up for their and receive $15 off your first order (next order) of $55 or more. (should pop up on your screen when you visit their site).

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...