Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Alpha Grillers Garlic Press







If you cook with garlic a garlic press is a must have. This is a place where I think the home cook should splurge a little. If you get a good garlic press it should last you a long time. I look at several things when choosing a garlic press. Does it press the garlic fine enough? Does the garlic stay in holder and only come out the holes when pressed instead of up the sides? Are the hinges good? Is it easy to use and easy to clean? The Alpha Grillers Garlic Press actually can answer yes to all of these questions.

This garlic press features:

1. Premium solid stainless steel garlic press
2. Mince unpeeled cloves with ease (peel stays in - minced garlic comes out!)
3. Ergonimically designed for easy squeezing
4. Works great for pressing ginger too
5. Premium silicone garlic peeler (insert clove -> roll tube back and forth -> tip out perfectly peeled clove)
6. Dishwasher safe
7. Beautifully presented in luxury gift box

I think these pictures will explain the most about this press:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have one-- I could really use one-- it would be a great gift for anyone that loves to cook-- thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...