Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Bamboo Deluxe Shower Floor and Bath Mat


I was surprised at the Bamboo Deluxe Shower Floor and Bath Mat . I was honestly expecting a bulky, heavy piece of wood that I may or may not use for it's intended purpose. I was quite surprised to find that it is a beautiful bath mat that fit right in with the decor.
The floor mat is made out of eco-friendly 100% Bamboo and features anti-slip grips on the bottom so that the mat holds still. This mat can be used inside a shower stall or outside the tub. The measurements of the mat is Size: 25.3 in. L x 15.7 in. W x 1.3 in. H.

If using this as the bath mat, outside the tub, as I had I would recommend putting a cloth bath mat down underneath it to absorb the water. This mat is very comfortable on the feet. I love walking across it and the way it feels beneath my bare feet. It is stain resistant but I do recommend cleaning it from time to time to prevent mildew buildup.

If you are looking for an alternative to a rubber or cloth bathmat I would recommend this mat. This would be a great way to change up the look of your bath mat or inside of your shower stall. I'm sure you can use this in several other ways as well.

Here is my 2 year old trying it out and she approves! 

*Disclosure: I was sent the above item free of charge to help aid in my review. No other compensation was received. All thoughts and opinions in this post are that of my own and not persuaded in any way.*

1 comment:

  1. Good composed article. It will be strong to any individual who uses it, including me. Continue doing what you are doing – can'r hold up to peruse more posts. anti slip mat

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...